RAWlicious – Raw Food for Beginners
Healthy eating has never been so easy, delicious and trendy at the same time!
Discover the new and exciting world of raw food and learn how to incorporate more raw and delicious foods into your daily life for better health, vitality and well-being.
Raw food is not just “rabbit food”, but rather a creative, tasty and healthy way of eating with many benefits. In this class you’ll learn how to prepare various raw food dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Basic knife skills and proper use of helpful kitchen equipment will also be covered. All recipes are demonstrated live, can be sampled and are included in the class handouts.
Come and learn:
- how to consume the officially recommended five portions of fruits and vegetables per day easily in one delicious meal
- how to prepare tasty green smoothies for better health and vitality
- how to make fresh and delicious vegan nut milks
- how to prepare creamy vegetable soups in less than 10 minutes
- how to make leafy greens tender and delicious without losing nutrients through cooking
- how to quickly prepare tasty burgers from scratch and without a frying pan
- how to turn nuts and seeds into delectable and satiating protein-rich pâtés
- how to easily prepare mouthwatering vegan sushi
- how to make fresh veggie noodles and hearty sauces so you can enjoy gluten-free pasta
- how to whip up delectable chocolate pudding without the use of heavy butter, cream or eggs
- how to quickly prepare a delicious and satiating cake without baking
- how to easiy make dairy-free ice cream and sweets without sugar
- and more …
Menu for sampling: Green Smoothie, Almond Milk, Creamy Garden Soup, Mediterranean Kale Salad, Not Tuna Pâté, Zucchini Noodles al Pomodoro, Veggie-Burgers, Chocolate Mousse, Rasperry Chocolate Cake, Banana Ice Cream, Maca Balls
Organic Raw Vegan Gluten-free Lactose-free Soy-free
Are you ready to dive into the new and exciting world of raw foods?
Sign up for this class and learn how easy and delicious healthy living can be!
More information & registration at www.rohköstlich.ch